Attic Ventilation: GAF’s Cobra Exhaust Vent
It is estimated that 9 out of 10 homes in North America do not have proper attic ventilation. Why? Because most people are unaware that attic ventilation can impact the prolonged existence of their entire home. When Re-Roofing your home effective attic ventilation is critical for a long lasting roof. When you have a properly balanced attic ventilation system, it will ensure to remove existing excess heat and moisture to protect your roof from premature deterioration, as well as help prevent roof rot in your attic or roof deck. Along with this it will also minimize peeling and extend the life of the exterior and interior paint, limit harmful mold growth, protect your attic against mildew damage, guard against ice damming, and possibly reduce excessive heating and air conditioning costs.
Good House Keeping Seal makes it any homeowners best choice!
Balanced ventilation requires an equal amount of intake ventilation and exhaust ventilation. The Cobra Exhaust Vent allows stale air to escape through the vent which is installed under the ridge cap shingles, and provides fresh air to enter into the attic through the intake vent at the soffit or eave. GAF’s Cobra Exhaust Vent has earned the prestigious Good House Keeping Seal; for its enhanced design where improved compression resistance will help to reduce waviness that can detract from the roofs finished look, provides you with easy installation, superior performance, its cap shingle compatible and also comes in two lengths. Along with being a professional’s best choice, it also is a homeowner’s best choice for the following reasons:
- Environmentally friendly-Manufactured with 100% recycled fiber to help reduce the amount of material entering landfills.
- Vents your attic-Allows heat and condensation to escape at the most effective location, the ridge.
- Looks Great-100% shingle-over design is virtually invisible when installed.
- Superior Protection– Helps to prevent wood rot and extends the life of your exterior paint
- Energy efficient-May reduce your energy bills!
- Watertight– Passes 110 mph wind-drive rain and snow infiltration tests.
- Safer– Helps prevent problems with insects, birds and animals in your attic.
- Peace of Mind– up to a lifetime limited warranty when installed on lifetime shingle roofs.
Don’t risk having improper attic ventilation
Make sure you protect your roof from premature deterioration by providing effective attic exhaust ventilation with GAF’s Cobra Exhaust Vent. Chase NW Roofing is factory trained and certified with GAF, IKO, Versico and Custom-Bilt Metals to install almost every roofing application. We specialize in composition shingles, torchdown, single ply, metal roofing, wood shakes, slate and concrete tile. We have been providing quality re-roofs in the North West for over a decade you are planning to re-roof your house, or need an inspection give us a call at 253-445-8950, or fill out our free estimate form .